Tuesday 29 June 2021

Unsuitable 8

Okay this was a rollercoaster ride, not just this, our whole relationship , I barely had time to catch my breath , everything was moving too fast and I was already in too deep, I couldn’t save myself. 

I sat up on the bed and pretended to text when I heard him exiting the bathroom. “ ha zayon, na6lib 3asha?” 

I blushed, how could he be so cool about all of this. I was still shaking from our steamy encounter. “ ee 3adi” 

“ shno 3adi, shno mishtahya?” 

You…“ I don’t know, pizza?” 

He checked the app “ taben san ristorante? Their pizza is good” 

“ yes, okay” 

“ done, ta3alai nig3ad bl living room” 

We go sit on his posh sofa , in front of the smart tv. I settled close to his gorgeous arm, so dark and large next to my fair , small one. I put my head against his shoulder, I couldn’t help it, I needed to be closer to him. 

He kissed my head. “ I love your smell, a7isich bukhoora tamshi, wayid khaneena” 

I smiled. I better buy more of this Bukhoor. “ so shno n6ali3?”

“ want to watch Al pacino movies?” He loved Al Pacino , he told me how much he loved watching all things Al pacino growing up. 

“ scarface! Widi ashofa”

“ allaaah. Btw, Michelle Pfeiffer reminds me of you in that movie, the blonde hair, the lips ..” 

Omg really? “ noo she’s too gorgeous” 

“ don’t sell yourself short, you’re gorgeous too” 

I kissed his cheek on an impulse. “ don’t” he warned. We ate the pizza while watching Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer ,it was all so dreamy. And I went home with his favorite race sweater that smelled so deliciously of him. 

I couldn’t believe my luck , the guy was too perfect and ours was one epic love story. I mean he cared about every detail about me… he even put softer tissues in his car because one time I hurt my nose with a hard tissue. 
One day He got so busy with work all week and went to his dowaniya everyday and left late , I slept without talking to him And I missed him so much because I got used to us being together all the time and We ended up having a row , he said that I was suffocating him and I was being too clingy I was shocked and I cried and hung up and he apologized with a long text asking me to forgive him and that he didn’t mean it and that he missed me more. The girls were coming to my place at around 8 that night and I was feeling too low about our fight. He called me at 7 asking me to meet him him. “ I’m in your area , I need to see you for a minute” 
I got into his car , my heart in my throat. “ here, your favorite chocolate croissant” he presented me with my favorite pain au chocolate and a coffee and a small bouquet of peonies , my favorite flowers. I teared up. “ wai a7ibik wayid wayid, walaht 3lek wayid wayid” 
“ me too o mo qasdi aza3lich , you’re my whole life zeinah , you’re my priority now..” 
After that amazing night I told the girls about him and they were all happy for me , I think. 
Something happened that night, I didn’t know what but he never called. I called him 4 times with no answer and then I slept , thinking he was busy with work or whatever. 
I woke up the next morning with a heavy heart, and a single text from him. “ when you wake up , call me we need to talk” 
My heart was pounding, this didn’t feel right, I knew something was wrong. 
“ aloo” I croaked , my voice panicky 
“ hala zeinah, this is the phone call you’ve been dreading” 
What? “ shino y3ni?” 
“ I think this is it” 
“ what do you mean?!”
“ I’m leaving for new york and I-“
“ I can come!”
“ no, I’m not ready”
“ but but you said that-“
“ I didn’t mean it Zeinah I’m sorry I’m shaking right now, I’m”
“Why?? What the fuck happened, you said you-“ 
“ I’m sorry, ana a7is eni makhnog akhthar minich I swear” 
“ you lied to me , you did all of these amazing things for what??? Was it all an act???”
“ No I swear Zeinah I love you, I haven’t known this feeling with anyone but you..”
“ but you’ve had enough”
“ no.. Zeinah our families they don’t-“
“ they don’t what?”
“ Zeinah your mother and my mother “
“ I can’t change my parents” I said hoarsely , I was getting trouble breathing 
“ baby I’m sorry”
“ you know what Musaed? Goodbye and goodluck” 
I hung up and crashed my phone against the wall , crying so hard right now, I could barely breathe. Shit, I think I’m dying  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAITING FOR THE NEXT POSTS

moi said...

@anonymous 🤍🤍🤍