Monday 28 June 2021

Unsuitable 5

He walked me to my car and I noticed how tall he was , almost six feet making me feel so small and vulnerable in my mere 5 feet 1 inch height. How easily  he could crush me..

He was in dishdasha and ghutra, his work attire, he didn’t have time to change , yet he looked and smelled amazing . He had a lovely beauty mark near his lip that reminded me of Wael Kufouri’s and another one on his neck. I visualized putting my lips over it. My attraction to him was insane. 

He opened my car door for me and I pumbed into his hard body “ deerai balich bil darb zeinah..” I wished that he would kiss me. He brushed my arm and stepped away. 
Damn it. 

I drove the whole way home listening to Wael Kufori 


I spent the entire night talking to him, sweet nothings until 3 in the morning , we were both late to work but we were giddy with the feeling of a new love and little sleep. He woke me in the morning with a beautiful text “ ma tetwaqe3ain shkithir wujodich sa3ada eb 7ayati 7aleyan, wayid minshiri7 minich, hl shu3or ma yenshara b floos, min zimam ma 7asait eb hl e7sas”

“ aww thats so sweet, sij sij sabah alkhair!” 

“ gumt ad3i b kil salat enna allah etamim” 

Oh my god was that too soon? “ allah etamim 3lek minshiri7 with or without me”

“ with you enshallah”

That was how our relationship went for the next 4 weeks, he would send me gorgeous flowers every week.. buy me foods that I love, talking to me all day and all night. We got so close in such a short time and I knew deep down that fast things end fast yet I didn’t slow down I was already in too deep. 

He took me to the track and I rode in the car with him, it was crazy fast and I cried and he found it adorable and hugged me hard and kissed my helmet covered head. That was a first real touch between us. He never tried to touch me, not even my hand before. When it was over I sat over his gorgeous one of a kind race car while he was standing before me, his hands on my hips. 

“ estanastay?” 

“ I’d rather watch you , ma ra7 arkb weyak again!” 

He laughed “ eshda3waaah wallah mu dayis 3ashanich” 

“ kil hatha mu dayis!”

“ taben nerkab o a3lmch shlon adoos?” He joked 

“ erkab bro7ik” 

He laughed “ you make me laugh so much, I love you” 

He blurted out so fast that we both got startled 

“ I… I think I do” 

“ Muased…. It’s so soon .. maybe you’re infatuated “ 

“ infatuated b3d shno, bagolich shy ana ma 7set b hl e7sas min zman , astanis m3ach o olah 3lech o a6la3 min eldowaneya 3ashan aklmch le lma tnamen o lma tnamen olah 3lech wayid o akhaf 3lech o a7ateech o you’re the only thing I think about! Literally the only fucking thing. La tgoleli infatuated yl 7aqeera just accept it”. Oh wow 

“ I ..I think I love you too and.. I’ve always been an independent woman I didn’t need anyone but now please take care of me I’m so tired of doing it alone, can you do that?”
“ yes baby. I can and I will” 
And at that moment I let my guard down and decided to trust him. 






1 comment:

eric said...

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +2347011196745

Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Dr ogugu. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you to contact him for your testimonies . Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +2347011196745 or email solutiontempledrogugu@gmail.com