Tuesday 29 June 2021

Unsuitable 7

“ you’re so beautiful” he murmured while licking on my lips, and then before I could say something back he kissed me hard again while holding my head with his both hands. I was in his lap while he was on the driver’s seat, how the hell did that happen? Gues that’s a perk of being too small. “ I can’t move” I say against his lips

“ I’m sorry” he breaks our legendary kiss. “ want to go in the back?” 

I shouldn’t… “yes” 

We go sit in the back seat, me in his lap again. He kissed my nose “ love these freckles” and each eye and then he moved to my lips again, gentler this time.  
But that wasn’t enough I needed more. 

“ kiss me harder” I was totally slutty with him   

And he did kiss me , a lot. He eventually pulled away. “ fuck. You need to get off my lap.. you’re hurting me” 

“ oh”

“ if you don’t move away I might do something I’d regret” 

I blush. “ okay” 

He adjusted himself and went back to the driver seat. We stayed silent until I was at my beach house’s door. I was drained ..

“ I would have you all night” he whispered. My insides clutched so hard. Shit I was in love and lust, if only I could be in bed with him. 


“Goodnight Musaed” 

I went straight to my bedroom, curled in bed, not bothering to brush my teeth or wash my face. Spent. And in 10 minutes I was out. 

The next morning I woke drenched in sweats , I’ve been having sexy dreams all night about him. Damn that was a first. 

There was a couple of missed calls from him , I sent a good morning text and went to get ready for breakfast. 

I woke up in a good mood today, I felt loved and desired. I felt beautiful. The rest of the day was a blur , I drove home later on that afternoon , thinking about him all day. 

I was in love. I missed him when he didn’t text, I missed him while talking to him, it was insane, I wanted to be with him 24 hours if that wasn’t love I don’t know what is. 

Later on that evening we agreed on meeting. We couldn’t stay away from one another, it was ridiculous. I put on a leather jacked over my lululemons and a tank top. My hair in a ponytail. I didn’t wear makeup this time. 

We met in the free trade zone  (his suggestion) I refused at first but he told me he would show me something unforgettable. We sat on a bench in front of the sea and I was blown away. It was beautiful… and cold. I was shivering. He moved to sit closer to me , wrapping his arm around mine “ baby, you want my jacket?” 

“ no akhaf testabrid” 
He pulled me closer , I put my head against his shoulder, marvelling at the beauty that was the view before us. 

“ I can’t stop thinking about kissing you” 

I giggled “ fe nas tra” shockingly there was 

“ not here, I have an idea” 

He drove us to the parking of his house. This guy kept shocking me. 

 “ Abaaaih Musaed what if your parents saw us??”

“ no one at home” 

“ ga3id etbadi3”

 “ adry bs enti yananteni” 

“ ma sawait shy” 

A7ib wayhich bedon makeup” 

Those words again. Damn.  

“ you wanna come to my room? I fantasized about you in my bedroom btw..”

Omg. “ stop it..”

But I didn’t want him to stop… he was a smooth talking gorgeous addicting specimen

We stepped into the elevator leading to his bedroom. And he got closer to me, placing his hands on my butt cheeks “ I’ve always wanted to kiss in an elevator” shit. 

“ yeah?” Now I do too. That slutty talk again. 

“ fuck” he swears and bends down to claim my mouth in his. We kissed all the way to his living room , he picked me up and threw me over his sofa. “ fuck I want you” 

I was shocked of my body’s reaction to his. It was electrifying , it wasn’t enough , I wanted him on me, in me everywhere around me. 

But I had to stop. “ Musaed ..” I touched his shoulder. 

“ yes? “

“ we uh we have to stop” 

“ why?” He asked

“ because.. uh because I can’t sleep with you” 
“ oh , I won’t do something you don’t want” 

“ I want you to stop “ 

“ you sure?”

“ yes” 

“ ok , excuse me “ he went to the toilet and I lied down on my back panting. 


 






No comments: