Monday 28 June 2021

Unsuitable 4

It’s been a very long time since I last dated… I spent the whole day preparing starting with my hair and nails. I decided to paint them a classic red and blow dry my blonde locks. I even shopped for a new outfit…I settled for a sleevless black dress, with black valentino studded chunky flats and a mini bag. I looked expensive. I wore a pair of ruby studs and a watch, keeping it minimal. I didn’t cover my freckles with foundation this once, he told me he loved them..

We met in a this empty sushi place. I’m so glad that he changed his mind about coffee and decided to go for dinner instead. It was a legit date. 

“ yah yah yah, shl zain..zeinah” he said and I laughed, blushing.  So precious. 

“ thank you , bi3yonik”

“ atwaqa3 bi3yon elkil bs ana 7aleyan mas7oor” 

“ really?”

“I thought about you a lot”

“ but you never texted”

“ I was caught up with family and work.. I swear”

“ I understand. What do you want from me? Tell me..”

“ I want to be with you..”

“ but .. but I heard things about you”

“ ask me. I’ll never lie to you”

“ is it true that you date models?”

He smiled “ no”

“ but-“

“ trust me. I have nothing to hide, I have friends of partners abroad and they require entertaining , it’s just work. “

“ okay..”

“ what else?”

“ why aren’t you married yet?”

“ I almost did once. Mallah kitab.. why aren’t you?”

“ it’s different for us girls..”

“ were you ever with someone?”

“ who hasn’t?”

“ what would you do if I told you that I’m leaving for new york for a year?”

“ I would .. miss you”

“ why not ask me to take you with?”

“ is- is that a possibility?”

“ Yes”

Oh my god. This guy wants a seriously relationship with me!! 

“ Zeinah , I had my eyes on you min ziman.. shiftich min ziman, bs dashaiti galbi lma regasti , wayid damich khafef o wayid 6abi3iya” 

Dying here. DYING 

And then we talked for hours and the time went by so fast I almost felt sad that our date ended so soon. I now know that he was the eldest, had two sisters , one my age , the other older and married. He was close to his father. He loved the dessert (shocking). He owned stables and other less interesting stuff. He asked me if I wanted to ride a horse and told me that he was a racer. That he raced in kuwait and the gulf sometimes. He loved speed and everything about cars. Sexy. 

He asked me to join him in the track! To watch him race and get in the car with him! The idea was so dangerous and exciting I eventually said yes. 

“ I would risk you being seen by my race buddies… “ he said. 

“ noo akhaf a7d e3arifni!”

“ don’t worry we won’t take your helmet off”

“ can I have a pink one”

“ done. But I have to measure you head” he smiled 

I blushed. 

It was perfect. He was perfect

No comments: