Saturday 9 June 2018

unsuitable

I saw him in Cannes the first time I knew I wanted him. He was with a group of pretentious kuwaiti young millionaires ( I heard the girls talk) wearing identical ridiculous straw hats and linen shirts. His ruggedness and scruffiness were what drew me to him. He didn’t belong in those clothes, he was way too large and tall to be contained in such delicate material. A cigar in his calloused hand, he looked my way briefly and then never again. I was slightly dissapointed , I was all tanned and sombre haired and wearing a lovely white summer dress and he didn’t give me the day of day. Luckily he stayed in the same hotel as moi   , I had to have him. 

The next day I decided to play stalker and go to the exact same restaurant and lounge he was going to. I made an effort to look effortless; messy ponytail , statement earrings and less of everything else  

I didn’t tell any of the girls my plan of attaining Mr sexy afraid to jinx it . And I hoped as hell that he’d notice me this once. 

Our table was perfectly in the middle but I didn’t spot him or his friends. Where the hell was he? My heart was beginning to feel heavy with disappointment when My eyes finally landed on the bar ; where he was. With a girl. 

With a girl!

A gorgeous model like brunette with legs for days. “ tikfoon shofaw the kuwaiti guy over there ma3aah wa7da ajnabya wai moo layeg” I say to the whole group. 

“ I know who that is , egoloon he only dates foreign girls malat”

“ what?” Nooooooo

“ yes ma3roof madry shlaagi feehom, 7ta he dated that famous brazillian model”

“ 3ishtaaaaw”

And suddenly when I took a huge bite of bread, smudging my carefully applied lip stain, he decided to look my way and lock eyes...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happeneddd next omgg

Anonymous said...

And maybe, just maybe, all will end well...but then there’s always the possibility that it’s not meant to be....

Anonymous said...

and????? what happened next

davidsmith said...

All IT Certification Exams Great post as always! You article helped us and considered as best content on the topic. Thanks much

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

caris said...

https://www.lily.fi/blogit/examcerts/nse7_efw-6-4-fortinet-nse-7-enterprise-firewall-6-4/