Friday 10 March 2017

angel vs devil

I met Angel six months ago. I love him too much. He's too good to me. He's tender, loving and faithful , And I'm the only girl in his life. He's too good, too pure. He's rich, he's from a good family , every sane girl wants to land him as a husband, girls follow him, talk about him endlessly and I've always wanted him. Until He became mine. I still cant believe he loves me this much. He's the best thing that ever happened to me and I was so content with him; I was so content with everything until I met devil.

I'm physically attracted to the devil. He's bad influence, he's corrupt, a fallen angel, the darkest most damage soul I'd ever met. He's beyond redemption. Yet I still want to save him. I love angel, I cant live without angel but I cant stop thinking about devil. He only wants me sexually, he wants to use my body and discard me and then move on to another innocent soul yet I still want him, I still have scorching hot dreams about him, I want to taste him, feel him, know him but I cant. I dont want to ruin my relationship with the best man in the world. I dont want to ruin my life for someone my body needs not my heart.

Guilt and sexual frustration are both killing me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously enjoy your writing so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep going please :)) Anything you write is amazing!

Anonymous said...

yaay yay yay !!!!!!

Z said...

Welcome back? Go onnn!

essay best said...

Such a great written post. Keep up the good work. Angel all the way for me please, ditch the devil people. And Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing please we miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG. it’s been a year now & I’m still holding on, I’m still waiting for your post. hope you’re doing fine, my darling.

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.